Carson Private Capital is very concerned about the privacy of our investors. This notice summarizes our policies and practices in respect of the treatment of nonpublic personal information regarding our investors. The provisions of this policy apply to current and former investors and are subject to change.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about Limited Partners from the following sources:
- Subscription documents and other forms
- Your transactions with us and our affiliates
- This information may be received in any manner, including in-person discussions, telephone conversations, and electronic or other written communications.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our investors to anyone other than the Firm's affiliates without permission, except as required or permitted by law. The exceptions include third parties that assist the Firm in providing you with services, such as legal, accounting, banking, securities and fund administration.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and agents who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We will continue to strictly adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice in respect of information that we have acquired about you, even if we no longer provide services to you.
If you have any questions about Carson Private Capital's privacy policies, please contact Greg Giannini, Chief Compliance Officer of Carson Private Capital, at (214) 999-1000.